Compiling the best practices of business excellence frameworks around the world, this new book addresses the need for innovative research on sustainable business performance. Using detailed empirical studies, the authors outline the motives and benefits of the implementation of such frameworks in different geographical regions. Comprehensive case studies showcase how the variety of excellence frameworks are manifested in their work cultures, values and beliefs. Academics studying quality management, HRM, and international business will find this book an essential read as it establishes the relevance of human capital in achieving and sustaining global business excellence.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Business Excellence.
2. Theoretical Frameworks.
3. Impacts of Business Excellence Models: Empirical Evidence from the UAE.
4. Global Excellence Frameworks and Human Capital.- 5. National Approaches to Quality Management.
6. Involvement of Human Capital: Time for Teamwork.
7. Cases of Business Excellence: Emphasis on Human Capital.
8. Sustaining Business Excellence.