Covers all the aspects of the recent achievements in silver catalyzed reactions
Silver catalysis has emerged as a powerful tool in the field of organic synthesis. This comprehensive book systematically explores the unique performance of silver catalysis, introducing all the recent progress of silver catalysis in organic synthesis. It clearly emphasizes the unique features of silver catalysis and provides the reaction mechanism involved. This two-volume book also provides vivid schematics and tables throughout to enhance the accessibility to the relevant theory and mechanisms.
Silver Catalysis in Organic Synthesis begins with an introduction to Silver Chemistry before moving on to chapters covering: Silver-Catalyzed Cycloaddition Reactions;
Silver-Catalyzed Cyclizations; Silver-Mediated Radical Reactions; Silver-Mediated Fluorination, Perfluoroalkylation and Trifluoromethylthiolation Reactions; Coupling Reactions and C-H Functionalization; Silver-Catalyzed CO2 Incorporation; Silver-Catalyzed Carbene, Nitrene, and Silylene Transfer Reactions; Asymmetric Silver-Catalyzed Reactions; Silver-Catalyzed Reduction and Oxidation of Aldehydes and Their Derivatives; Silver Complexes in Organic Transformations; and Silver Nanoparticles in Organic Transformations.
-Covers recently developed organic reactions catalyzed by silver, along with their reaction mechanism
-Introduces many new reactions and mechanisms related to silver catalysis
-Offers professionals and newcomers in the related fields a survey of new advances in silver catalysis in organic synthesis
Silver Catalysis in Organic Synthesis will appeal to a wide readership including chemists, biochemists, pharmaceutical scientists, biomedical researchers, agriculture scientists, and graduate students in the related fields.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Silver Chemistry
2. Silver-Catalyzed Cycloaddition Reactions
3. Silver-Catalyzed Cyclizations
4. Silver-Mediated Radical Reactions
5. Silver-Mediated Fluorination, Perfluoroalkylation and Trifluoromethylthiolation Reactions
6. Coupling Reactions and C-H Functionalization
7. Silver-Catalyzed CO2 Incorporation
8. Silver-Catalyzed Carbene, Nitrene, and Silylene Transfer Reactions
9. Asymmetric Silver-Catalyzed Reactions
10. Silver-Catalyzed Reduction and Oxidation of Aldehydes and Their Derivatives
11. Silver Complexes in Organic Transformations
12. Silver Nanoparticles in Organic Transformations